If you have received a prefix from a RIR (Regional Internet Registry) but do not have your own routing equipment, we can do the routing for you. You can choose whether we announce your prefix via our AS (38927) or connect your ASN and distribute the prefix via it. We then route your prefix via a separate VLAN to your switch or install a switch from us (Juniper Networks).

Was this answer helpful? 414 Users Found This Useful (479 Votes)